Seasonal Staff Needed!RECRUIT »
- Can I make reservation the Ski/Snowboard?
- Sorry, We regret to inform you that we are not accepting reservations.
- I have lost the tool which I borrowed.
- Please, come to our shop, and you should pay the money.
- Where do I return the Ski/Snowboard?
- I would like return basically in the shop which you borrowed.
However, the return is possible near to a shop when it is impossible.
- What kind of Boots/Jacket&Pants size do you have?
- Ski Boots 16cm – 34cm
Snowboard Boots 18cm – 32cm
Jacket&Pants 80cm – 6L
- What time should the Ski/ Snowboard return?
- If you rent half a day, you should return about 1 pm.
If you rent a day, you should return 5 pm.
- Can I change the boots size after the rental?
- Yes, If you want change, please come to shop.
- What is your insurance policy on all equipment ?
- We have an optional insurance policy of 500 yen/person a day which covers you for damage to your equipment to worth 30,000yen.
Any damages beyond this amount will incurred further charges.
equipment that is used negligently (eg Riding on roads ) will not be covered via insurance.
- Can I change between ski /snowboards and skis?
- Yes, but you are limited to one change out.
- Do you need a ID?
- No, That’s not necessary.
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- We accept the following cards: VS / MS / AX / UC / DC / DN / Ginren