- What is your insurance policy on all equipment?
- We have an optional insurance policy of 500 yen/person a day
which covers you for damage to your equipment to worth 30,000 yen.
Any damage beyond this amount will incur further charges.
Equipment that is used negligently (eg Riding on roads) will not be covered via insurance.
- Can I change between Skis and Snowboard?
- Yes. You will be able to change.
Please come to the closest shop where you are.
- Do I need an ID?
- No, but you need your accommodation information and room number.
- Do you accept payment by credit card?
- Yes. We accept the following cards: VS/MS/AX/UC/DC/DN/Ginren
- How do I make a reservation?
- Please click “RESERVE” page.
In the case you would like to make a reservation just before you rent gear, please come to our shop.
- What kind of ski does SPICY have? And how much?
- Please, check “RENTAL” page.
- What makers of ski/snowboard do you have?
- Basically, the makers below.
HEAD / SALOMON / K2 / Line / elan / Liberty / BURTON etc...
TranslateSeasonal Staff Needed!RECRUIT »